Art Commissions - ROUND SIX
View commissioning information HERE
??? for ??? Illustration
??? for ??? Illustration
??? for ??? Illustration
Not sure if I have
anything to squeeze in here
Not sure if I have
anything to squeeze in here
Not sure if I have
anything to squeeze in here
- T oday's Happy Thought Picture! Something I randomly scribbled earlier this month.That’s all of the explanation I have.
Notes from five weeks worth of random days. Solle's combat finisher demo totally blew the hell out of my mind. I wasn't expecting that. He doesn't really do anything, but write and point. Latest Magi chapter, seems like Arba just turned on Sheba... IIII KNNNNEEWWWWW IIITTTTT!!!!!!!!! II KNNNEEWWW ITTT!!! bless the person who uploaded battle gameplay of Solle and Miruca. FEEELLLLSS!!! I can't believe he gets pie for poweups. THAT IS SO MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF WRONG. Overall Solle is exciting to watch for a guy who virtually does nothing. After watching this persons version of LincaxRaoul I'm starting to wonder if that segment of Solle, Linca, and Homura was a follow up of this conversation because not only does Raoul mention Homura, but Homura talks to her the longest. Forget it, I'm going to stop worrying about it. There are no ships in this game. Watching a battle against "prototype" and the amount of my OTP is more than I can handle. Seems like there was no Magi this week. I hope this trail of flakiness is sign of it's inevitable demise..... I think I might change my userpics again soon. Too much Soruca love <3 Woke up Tuesday morning to find out that Robin Williams died.... that's not how I wanted to start off my day. Escha's DLC finally went up..... The newer battle motion data is pretty cool. I did find it a little frustrating that one of her skills can correspond with Solle's.... but it only bothers me as someone who really doesn't like that ship... I have a sinking feeling that shit's gunna bother me every time it happens (especially since I only want the battles for Solle and Miruca). She also administers food for her supports.... other than that... she gives off the Mary sue vibe, but that's probably only because she's from the last game. Miruca, number three on the Japanese favorite character poll- HELLSYEAH! Miruca, character design on Zerochan. I swear- she wants me to make her a cosplay doll.
- Rereading Real Bout Highschool. OMFG THE ARRTTT STILL GIVES ME THE CHILLS.
- WENT BACK TO DAISO JAPAN AND BOUGHT OUT THE WHOLE MOFO STORE!!!!!
- .... I love having a horizontal clipboard- THANK YOU DAISOOOOOOO!!
- I also love having a tiny clipboard- THANK YOU DAISSOOOOO!
- Magi 235 .... I hope this shit ends after this... I'm tired of learning about Alma Toran.
- OTL I keep going back to Daiso Japan and buying stuff. I NEED TO STOP!!
- No magi this week. Are they releasing every other week on purpose?
- OTL... I have no Shallie in my life.... I gave up watching off of youtube after people starting swapping Miruca out for Escha.
- Went to Tuesday Morning and found two J-dolls. I was pretty shocked. It was Marche and Melrose Ave. Not my favorites, but they were nice enough... they were both $20 ea.
- Dear skin tone sensitive Hetalia fans. Just to let you know, the tones Himaruya typically uses for his tan-skin characters is hard as hell to edit. He shades with an atrocious pink and throwing that on orange looking skin is a nightmare.
- I love how Miruca is winning for best long distance weapon for the PS3 Atelier games.
- Someone posted an internet guide to Altelier Shallie and one of the side storyline for Shallotte is losing weight and dieting... holy god...
- I also find it entertaining that Google translate identifies Solle as Saul. It also sees Miruca as Milka.
- CAN I HAZ ATELIER MIRUCA SPIN OFF PLEEEZZZ!!???
- "Miruca and Cortez discuss quality of education of school" .... I love this website. It's more fun than watching the game on youtube.
- "Solle complains about office work" but in his monotone voice, it hardly sounds like complaining at all.
- I think I found that event I was trying to watch on youtube, the one where Solle and Miruca actually had a face to face conversation. According to the website, it's hard to make this event happen.
- Apparently, the scene with Linca, Homura, and Solle they were talking about Linca #8 which works in Corseit. This Linca is #7 meaning she's probably a year or two older than the 8th one... and the 8th one is about thirty now.... damn.
- "Keith and Miruca debate about the fate of ancient alchemy and modern alchemy" y'know I really wanted to know what he had to say to her about this.
- "Solle talks about work-related stress" because it's the only thing interesting that ever happens in his life.
- I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see that one of the events Miruca has with Solle was loosely titled "I've found my dream". I need to stop before this pairing kills me.
Searched the Shallie OST for that serious office music.
It's titled "Song of the sand sea hunters", but it's pretty much the music that plays when you walk into the building to get your missions.
- Current Mood: jubilant
Crossover Fanart -Sorcery King and
Alice Margatroid Originally uploaded
- Today's Happy Thought Picture! When I first started drawing fanart for this pairing, I made sure to do three pictures and so far I've only managed to clear two out of the three. The third one has waited to long to be completed. I decided for this specific picture to take a different approach to the characters appearances.
- Notes for a wide variety of days throughout the month.
- Trying out the Atelier Escha & Logy anime- mostly because I'm really into Shallie right now and I kind of want to see what some of the returning characters were up to in the last storyline. My favorite right now is Solle, but I'm half expecting him to make me hate him in the next twelve episodes.
- "You've just started and you're already causing trouble" - XDXDXD you and your flowers can go fuck themselves.
- "We don't have the funds for that" - I have this feeling most of his dialog is going to consists of responses like this one.
- Watching the opening of the Shallie game. I like how the first character you get a real face of is Solle... but only after you get a crotch full of him. LOL!
- Why is the music so strong when Shallotte meets Solle? He's not evil!
- FUCK, MY NEW OTP IS BEING SEPARATED BY AN ENTIRE BUILDING!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS!!!
- I swear, I'm just going to browse the whole game looking for nothing, but Solle.
- HOLY FUCKING CRAP, I THINK I FINALLY FOUND A SCENE WHERE MY OTP IS IN THE SAME ROOM!!! Yeeesss!!!! I HAVE AN EXCUSE TO DRAW THEM TOGETHER.
- And three people jump to tell me not to ship it- oh for the love of crap, I was shipping this a week ago. It's too late.
- Given how opposed Solle was to Escha in the beginning vs how he respects her in Shallie is a four year progression I would like to see explained... it's actually bugging me.
- There was a moment between Solle, Linca, and Homura that bothered me... Homura said something to her that embarressed Solle. I HOPE TO GOD THEY AREN'T TRYING TO SHIP THEM CANON- NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
- Sometimes I feel like I'm not allowed to have a favorite character or ship them because I never like who they're supposed to get with.
- Finally watching Sailor Moon Crystal. I'm not sure if I'm digging all of the transformation sequences being in 3D now, but I guess it beats having to redraw the old ones.
- They played video games and got free pens....
- The amount of people skills that all of these monsters have is unsettling now that I'm an adult.
- Pullip Hinachigo.....SHIT IS GETTING REEALL!!!!!!!!!!! *PRAYS FOR KARANARIA AND SOUSEISEKI*
- Current Magi chapter, please tell me the history of the world is over because it sure felt like it just ended. I hope we can get back to the characters we know and love after that.... and then one of them is going to die. PLEASE LET IT BE HAKUEI OR SPARTOS! PPLLEAASSEE!!! I WANT A REASON SO STOP READING THIS SERIES!!!!
- I like how Dollheart didn't announce the winners until the 24th.
- The amount of Miruca in Shallotte's side of the game is more than I can handle. I swear, I'm going to squee myself to death.
- I like how Shallotte calls Homura "HOMUHOMU"... On a side note, I didn't expect Homura to be this irritating. I don't know what it is about him, I actually REALLY don't like him... maybe because of that thing with Linca?
- Personally I feel like Miruca and Cortes don't have the same amount of cut scenes as each other for both being supporting characters.
- OMFG CENTER-STUDENT MIRUCA IS Adorable!!!! *THROWS EVERYTHING*
- Although I'm happy that Miruca made it into two out of the four endings, I'm upset that she's nothing, but a voice over in the second one.
- Seriously not enough boys in this game. Half of them are unplayable.
- It's weird seeing Miruca with Albert. I hope to GOD they aren't supposed to be a thing....
- Honestly I'm just stalking Miruca to see if Solle will appear in any of her films. It took about half way into Shallotte's game to get her in that office of his!!!!! AND THEN THE PERSON UPLOADING JUST SKIPPED THE ENTIRE CONVERSATION!!! ..orz I'm going to download the video anyway because OTP.
- I swear, I didn't get the amount of Miruca I was hoping for... BUT earlier I got all of the Solle in the world- WTF....
- Current Mood: ecstatic
- Current Music:Sam Tsui - Me Without You
- Today's Happy Thought Picture! Something I drew for the SinEi Community this last month. Honestly, I just drew the picture for the Sindria version of Seishun because I love the hell out of Seishun. I'd like to think Seishun and Ja'far could get along since they both have ambidextrous weapon styles. Ja'far, in theory, is supposed to be skilled, but as far as on screen performance goes he can be just as pitiful as Seishun. If they were a ship, I believe they would be called JaShun.
- Notes from a bunch of random days in the path two months.
- Magi ch229- So Ohtaka killed Tess.... *laughs* I hope he wasn't the preexisting character death she warned us about. All this time we've been waiting for one of our favorite characters to die- not a random one.
- Magi ch230- well... that was anti-climatic.
- Dollheart tournament is down to it's final poll. Not to thrilled about the prizes so I'm perfectly okay with losing.
- I got a Weebly, but I'm mostly just using it to play around with it's features. I really do want a website again. I haven't had one since Geocities closed years ago.
- Watched Rising Star for Josh Groban, Stayed for Macy Kate. Praying to GOD that everybody Kurt Hugo Schneider collabed with doesn't end up getting processed through that show like meat. Honestly, I only have one Macy Kate song on my playlist, but I took it so PERSONALLY when she stood up there to sing that Rixton song.
- I got a Dropr recommendation so I made and account. It doesn't make sense and I don't know whether to give it some time or to forget about it completely.
- Doesn't seem like there was any Magi this week.
- The Target out here in Cerritos already has the new EAH dolls. I saw all of the thronecoming ones and a few of the hatastic ones. They all looked terrible in box. I'm not even sure if I could save them if I bought one and styled it.
- I missed Rising star this week, but boy were the reviews for it bad. I was just worried someone else I knew would end up there, but it seems like the rating for the show aren't high enough to keep it going on for long. Honestly it's too early to say, but I haven't seen a lot of high enthusiasm for it.
- I have to admit, I screamed a little when I saw the new DD Alisa Ilinichina Amiella. I love the art from God Eater and I'm so excited for her! Not as excited as I was for Youmu, where I couldn't even sleep, but enthusiastic none the less.
- As for the other Idolmaster release... not digging her nose. I'll wait for more photos though.
- DD08 AND DD09. I'm a little sad, I was hoping for more heads that would be compatible for the MDD body. Both of these face have rather long noses and probably won't look as good with it. I like that the eight comes with an open mouth, but it's not really wide open enough for my taste. Monica likes the 09, but I think I need more time to get a feel for that one first.
- Still getting the hang of Weebly. I want to say it's getting easier for me, but that would be too confident.
- I like how, to Weebly, yellow is BARF yellow.
- Spent all day playing with Weebly. I finally understand how the page html title system works. That could have been more obvious!
- Had an uneventful Fourth of July.
- We ended up celebrating the Fourth on the Fifth... stupid huh?
- Watched the new season of Free! I didn't get to finish the last season past episode one, but for some reason the second season is already disappointing me.
- Watched Himegoto. Aside from being a short series like Pupipo... I have no idea what I just subjected my brain to.
- Never mind, the thing I decided to watch right after it was much much much more confusing.
- Hanayamata has a very nice opening. The over all animation is very detailed.
- This is so surreal. I'm loving it.
- "A beautiful smile" ... this child clearly has fangs.
- I liked this until the fairy turned out to be another student.... from NEW JERSEY.... NNNEEWWW JJEERRSSSEEEYYYY!!!!!
- ... Good feeling is leaving....
- Watched Momo Kyun Sword. The animation is nice thus far. Not a very inventive plot, but I'm going to give it a shot because I used to watch a lot of series like this one.
- Why does the animation cheapen out every time a crucial fight is at the end of the episode?
- Tried Jinsei and the over all mood is off putting. Didn't make it very far.
- This week's magi. Seriously still think that Arba is actually Gyokuen.... Seeing her say "father" was a really huge hint.
- Watched the new SAO. I'm only half interested.
- It's been a week since the Dollheart tournament ended and they still haven't said who won it yet.
- Not looking forward to tomorrow...
I haven't drawn Mizuki in years. This was my first time doing her servant outfit in color. One of the first sketches I drew of Mizuki was in her servant outfit. I'd like to draw more of her, but I have no plans of it as of this time.
- Current Mood: cynical
- Current Music:Ryan Dolan - Only Love Survives
- Today's Happy Thought Picture! Something I randomly found this sinei sketch in my sketchbook and I thought it looked easy enough to finish and post for the SinEi community. While posting this entire entry, I just noticed that Flickr doesn't share to LJ anymore. What a waste. It's a good thing I have html skills or I wouldn't have been able to fake using flickr sharing on my LJ without the help of my actual flickr. Not really sure if I've been digging any of these wierd changes all of our websites have been doing....
- Notes from random days over the last two months. I honestly lost track.
- Finally finished Pupipo. I'm surprised he was her son all of his time. That's kind of cute. And the OTP I wanted created him. THANK YOU!
- Trying to watch the new Blade and Soul anime adaptation. I don't really know if it's taking my interest yet.
- Wow, she got picked up by some guys really fast.
- I'm assuming the guy who peed his pants isn't her love interest.... HOLY GOD, he's proud that he's been his own pants. That is dumb....
- I'm sorry Mori, but you were asking for that.
- Aruka's lack of expression is kind of turning me off to her.
- ... Now they want to get rid of her... It's funny because it's the same guy who brought her there that wants to get rid of her. Feh.
- And then everybody just died. Wow that was all at once.
- Aruka cut her own hair... with no explanation.
- Next episode.... wait... what was the point of letting Mori live if she's not in this story anymore?
- I know Aruka is looking for work, but this is like pulling teeth.
- I don't think I can honestly finish this....
- Tried out Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? instead. The setting is really nice so far.
- Just the fact that she's come to live in a new city for the first time is giving me the feels.
- She got mad that there aren't any rabbits at the rabbit cafe.... holy GOD.
- IF THESE TWO GIRLS ARE THE CANON SHIP I'M GOING TO SCREAM.
- This intro is full of nothing, but cute.
- I don't know if it's me or the website, but I can't get the episode to progress after the intro.
- Someone already made a Conchita Wurst Obitsu... NO.
- Now that Eurovision is over, I'm just casually waiting for all the hype to end. I need a break from it.
- Meanwhile, Magi. This chapter isn't in English, but it's pretty obvious that Solomon knocked Sheba up.
- Next chapter, Solomon~ I can't believe it's not Sinbad.
- I feel like all I've been doing lately is reviewing Magi chapters. I've long since given up expecting to see my favorite characters ever again. They were all minor characters anyone. I should just give up and focus on fanarting them before Ohtaka goes and kills them all.
- I wish I had some new doll news to review, but all the new information that's been out hasn't exactly been exciting- atleast not for me...
- I think I might change my LJ icons after this. I'm kind of bored with some of my old ones already.
Sorcery King and Alice Margatroid
The game crossover ship I'm really into. I only stuck them together because I just can't ship them with the other characters from their games. Other than that, he's probably too whiny for her.
Spartos riding my full scale depiction of the winged-unicorn from his official sticker picture. I think it looks ridiculous, but I was into horses when I drew it because CALIFORNIA CHRROOMMEEEEE!!!!!
The King and Queen of Sindria.
I feel like I'm the only one who contributes to this pairing's group. Alternate universe where Hakuei becomes Queen of Sindria. Canonly, these two will probably never be able to get married (not as long as Kouen exsists in their universe) ,but the novelty for me was solely just designing Hakuei an outfit to compliment her husband. I really love redressing Hakuei. She's a lot of fun to create fashion for.
- Current Mood: gloomy
- Current Music:Valentina Monetta - Maybe
- I found a cool art book picture from Vividred Operation so I thought I'd give it a shot and watch it later.
- Hauling ass on my commission.
- I'm so glad I never got a DA account.
- Watching Vividred- the opening is interesting thus far.... she calls her bike, Doggy? ;A; I guess it makes sense. Monica called her first bike sugar cube.
- Wow, Akane has a great arm!
- Wow, her grandfather actually died... what never mind, he's the animal mascot now.... what a waste of grandpa... Seriously, this is a shit way to get an oldfart to rely on his grand daughters.
- Well this certainly got dramatic....
- And her friend is praying to her- WHAT?
- Wow, Aoi's plane crashed, why isn't she dead?
- Wow, she's falling to her doom, why isn't she dead?
- Nevermind, we're having a mahou shoujo transformation sequence....
- I don't think I can finish this series. It's a bit too....rushed now.
- Setup for Eurovision this year, but I'm a tad worried. The livestream is jerky this morning, which is odd because it's MORNING and that's the best time for the wifi.
- I've lowered the livestream quality to medium and it's only helping a little. I put it on low and still no real change.
- Seriously, I haven't even crossed two minutes worth of an hour into this Sunday event stream without jerking, how am I supposed to get the actual contest jerk free during lunch.
- I managed to get through Semi-final one with jerks and stops every little while, but semi-final two was just HORRIBLE!!! THE LIVESTREAM SKIPPED THROUGH ALL OF THE SONGS I LOVED!!!! THANK GOD ESC HAS A YOUTUBE OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE MISSED EVERYTHING!!!!! I swear, if the GRAND FINALE is THIS BAD, I'm going to SCREAM.
- Shit I started my period.
- Meanwhile, Dollheart Facebook just made me wish I had never submitted to the illustration contest. OTL if I had known this contest was going to go straight to Facebook I would have NEVER submitted!!!!
Favorites from this year's Eurovision
My new addiction
I remember when I thought I hated this song
And this one too
I love it so much now
This one the livestream just totally glipped and skipped on me. I was SOO MAD!!
and this one too.
AND THIS ONE IS MY BABY.
T___T BUT IT FEELS LIKE SUCH A FLOP! WWHHHYYYYYYYYYYY?!!?!? WHY DO ALL MY FAVORITE SONGS TURN OUT SO HORRIBLE!!!
- Current Mood: moody
- Notes from random days.
- I blew a shitload of money buying PSPX2 and a new camera. Not sorry.
- Tried to watch Yugioh Arc-v and I couldn't make it through the first five minutes of it.
- April 8th. Today's Dad's birthday. He doesn't seem like he wants to celebrate though.
- The only thing worse than someone assuming that I have a DA is someone assuming that I have a pixiv account. Honestly, if I had a pixiv, I would know about it.
- Trying to bide my time waiting for my new camera to arrive. Lord knows when my new PSPX2 is going to get here.
- Camera came at the end of the week
- Still trying to figure out how to work this thing
- Never mind. I got it.
- PSPX2 came on Monday.
- Unfortunately that was the same day we took our computer to get repaired.
- Computer came back from repairs on Wednesday.
- Monica bought a cable to hook the computer up to the TV and we had fun showing Mom and Dad the internet.
- Printer suddenly breaks randomly on Saturday. FML!!!
- Watched the new Pokemon special. The characters are adorable and I ship them.
- Chatting with HP customer service... exactly what I didn't want to be doing right now.
- My new printer will arrive by the 28th... or sooner.
- HOLY CRAP I FOUND A BEAUTIFUL REVERSE HAREM GAME. I CAN'T! I HATE REVERSE HAREMS!!!
- My printer arrived on Monday.
- Sent back the old one.
- Printed and scanned the hell out of the world.
- Wasted the last of my blank ink cartridge.
- Finished a commission on Thursday! YAY! OTL TOOK ALL FRIGGEN MONTH!
- Awe shit, I just realizes that Eurovision is next week. CRAPPP, MY BODY IS NOT READY!!
- My new printer broke Sunday morning and customer service was no help at all. I'm done with Hewlett-Packard.
- Eurovision is in a week and I don't think I'll be able to participate in fanart for it without my printer. I could try with my scanner, but then I'll have to make up for all oddities with extra editing.
- Did Dollheart forget they were holding a contest?
- Why is it every time I want to update my LJ blog, LJ won't let me?
- Money came in so I can go hunting for a new printer now.... this is going to be fun *eyeroll*. I better get one before Sunday or else I won't be able to draw Hetavision art this Eurovision work.
- Current Mood: annoyed
- Notes from random days.
- Installed Libreoffice. I like it! It's a little basic looking, but it works more or less like MSoffice. I can view my old MSoffice files in it.
- So apparently, Project Diva added Knife to the game. *internally screaming* I have to see the MV for it- I NEED IT!
- Pupipo confuses them. One moment everybody was making a huge deal about the water and not touching it and then afterward they kept using it like a portal.
- Is this a Keroro reboot I'm seeing... because THANK YOU!
- Magi, biggest battle of the current Manga arc and they use low budget animation.
- The moment the seven seas alliance came in, I had to resist the urge to puke. I can't believe Dareios Djinn equip is sandy blonde. Seriously...
- All the fight from this point on was compromised with low graphics. How disappointing because it was originally the most insane looking set of illustrations back in the manga. I was hoping they would make sense of it in the anime, but they didn't even try.
- Morgiana rides her fire wings almost like a skateboard or skates. One, that's not how it looked in the manga, and two, that was kind of interesting.
- Holy CRAP when did Flickr change?
- Finally printed out my first document in libreoffice. It's going to take some getting used to, but it did the trick.
- I don't remember if I mentioned that someone recommended Noragami so I'm trying it out.
- This shit is actually pretty interesting, but I don't know if I want to carry on like this for a whole season.
- Watched the PV for Knife for the new Project Diva. The dance and camera angles are lacking. I'm so disappointed.
- Jumped into storage and finally pulled out my PSP 06 and 09 cds!!
- I managed to install PSP06 easily, but psp09 kept telling me I wasn't the admin of the computer and I couldn't install it, so I had to dive into the CD files just to force it to install itself.
- It's April fool's day already
- MEXICO AND CHINA DISNEYSTORE SMALL WORLD DOLLS!!! AHHHHH!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?
- Catching up with Magi again. I like how the majority of the animation improved specifically for the last episode. Dareios gets only one other line in the manga script and THEY GAVE IT TO THE OTHER TWO KINGS! HAKUEI'S ONLY OTHER LINE THEY GAVE IT TO KOUMEI WHAT THE HELLL!!!!
- While I was drawing, I was also watching Selector Infected WIXOSS. Not an inventive idea, but the presentation is interesting.
- First thing in the morning, I woke up and voted on the DDS and MDD polls. My votes went to Haruka Amami, Yukiho and Youmu. They are all on my wishlist right now.
- The new DDs, Rin and Ranko, are pretty, but not my type of faces.
Hetavision 2014 Album covers I drew for this years Eurovision Song Contest. I actually went out of my way to edit the title to say "Hetavision".
- Current Mood: tired
- Notes from random days.
- Just waiting for Uncle Johnny to upload the funeral photos to his flickr.... uggg...
- Back to Assassination Classroom. The school chairman has a son? HE SPAWNED?!?!?!
- I can't unsee that student who put a booger in his soup. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
- I swear, I can't tell if I'm not allowed to ship NagiYuki or not because their interactions are across the board. Kaede however definitely has a thing for him. That makes me upset.
- Recycled bad guy... how disappointing.
- Nagisa got paired off with Kaede again... uggg...
- OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DON'T FORCE COUPLES! PLEASE DON'T FORCE COUPLES! OMFG, this might actually ruin the whole story for me.
- NO PLEASE DON'T RUIN YUKIKO FOR ME. I DON'T SHIP THIS PAIRING.
- Forget it, I'm too depressed to finish this series. I actually don't care anymore. Whoever told the mangaka that ch74 was a great idea was a total idiot.
- There's only a few chapters left.
- This one is about Kaede.... fuck you Kaede...
- I'm so depressed now...
- Started on my new Inuyasha commission.
- I have a packaging going out. It's too late to hit the post office now though.
- FINALLY SOME FREAKING NEWS ABOUT THE NEW SAILOR MOON! Right when I don't care anymore.
- Couldn't sleep so I spent all night working.
- Hit the post office.
- Back to Eurovision. Denmark's entry this year is really Catchy. Definitely a must download.
- PSPX3 keeps giving me problems.
- Have this sinking feeling I'm going to need more ink soon.
- Great, I have to hit the post office again soon. CRY.
- Never mind, double order. I can hold the package back!
- This history of the world arch in Magi is really dragging, no matter how action packed they make it, I'm still waiting for the part where I'm supposed to care about any of this.
- So there is new Pinkie Cooper merchandise despite it being discontinued. HOW DARE YOU FUCK WITH ME LIKE THAT!!! *THROWS THINGS*
- Someone recommended Libreoffice so I'm going to give it a try since this new hard drive didn't come with MS offie.
- I keep changing my schedule randomly. Sometimes I work on my art in the mornings, sometimes I work on it in the evenings. Recently I've been doing all my writing in the morning, which feels better.
- Current Mood: annoyed
- Today's Happy Thought Picture! Something I sketched, spur of the moment. I remember when I didn't like this character. For a long time I felt like he was a negative critique on socially disabled artists. I have this strong feeling I probably wouldn't have been able to like him without the help of Seishun because they're fringe is similar.
- Notes from random days.
- Friday came and went, nobody in Magi died yet. I think we have to wait another four weeks for something to really happen.
- Started watching Pupipo! It's cute and it moves very quickly. I hate her best friend though. She's everything I hate in a character all rolled into one.
- Watching the Assassination Classroom OVA. I'm loving it. I think I might want to read the manga.
- HOLY GOD I LOVE THIS SERIES. I WANT MORE. This is series
- Started reading the manga. LOVE THE MAIN CHARACTER EVEN MORE!
- I found the chapters that were animated for the OVA. I have no idea why they skipped fifteen chapters just to animated three random chapters.
- I'm not kidding, you guys, this shit is addicting.
- Update my icons.
- I love Nagisa. I'd love him even more with Yukiko, but it seems like he's supposed to be with Kaede. I don't really like her.
- Today is Aunt Aurora's funeral. I had to help Dad find the directions to the church. *sigh* It's so far away.
For some reason I feel like I should be ashamed of myself for liking this song. It's a great anger management song though!
- Current Mood: gloomy
- Today's Happy Thought Picture! Something I drew on a whim. I knew I wanted to do a picture of Spartos in something other than his two canon outfits. I have seen other alternate outfits drawn by fans and it upsets me when he is drawn with his neck or chest exposed because I just don't see that being acceptable in his religion. I mean for the love of God- this man can barely talk to women! How can he be expected to expose parts of his body, especially sexual places like his neck and chest.
- Notes from a bunch of random days. I honestly can't remember how far back.
- WOW. We lost Shirley Temple? at 85? WOW.... I'm genuinely shocked. WOOOOW.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!
- I took a glance at Amiami.com and saw Sakura Miku Pullip. ... Groove you guys are soo MEAN TO MEEEE!!!! I also learned the Contest RM doll's name is Keikujaku
- Thronecoming Cupid... Lord... her earrings are so long they make her look like she has elf ears. Her wings are awesome though. Other than that, all of the dolls themselves look like hot messes.
- Back to Eurovision. Not really digging Hungary's entry although it's catchy, the abuse message is disturbing. Macedonia is friggen awesome. Definitely a must download. I'm going to embed this.
- I kind of want to get ahead with drawing Hetavision fanart, but not many of the canon characters have chosen yet.
- Saw the Cerritos library. It was really pretty, but the lack of free wifi killed everything for me.
- I love how auto correct wants me to change Cerritos to Burritos.
- So apparently it was cited that Ohtaka said that specific existing characters were going to die in the next chapter. OH LORD THAT BETTER MEAN SPARTOS IS GOING TO DIE! LOL- I don't know why that makes me happy. It probably just means that Hakuryuu is going to die or something like that. I want to see the minor characters die so badly because the story already was bad A LONG time ago.
- Caught up with Eurovision. Liked Ireland's immediately. I checked out Lithuania's and it didn't appeal to me. I checked out Belarus. I thought it was funny, but it's not something I would download. Not sure if I love Romania's entry, but I don't hate it. Finland's doesn't appeal to me, but I wouldn't be surprised if it won. I liked Poland's music video... but I don't know about the song itself. It sounds like it can really get on my nerves after a few rounds. Latvia's entry made me laugh, but I don't know if I want to download this one either. Iceland's entry, I wanted to like it, but the tune just didn't appeal to me. Estonia's entry sounds like a winner. Spain's entry sounds like something Josh Groban would sing. I like the beat of Italy's song, but her voice isn't appealing.
- Volks Rerelease DD Poll. I voted for Mashiro Mito, since she's my grail and Nia because she's my forbidden love. I don't care for who I picked for third so I'm not going to even bring her up.
- Friday came and went and nobody in the manga died yet. How long do we have to wait for somebody to die?
- Randy called to tell us that Aunt Aurora died. She was my father and Randy's mother's older sister, second to Mary who died when I was in Jr. High. She got a blood clot after her surgery and it made it hard for her to breathe. She died while transferring hospitals.
- Watched the Super Sonico series. It's cute... that's just about it. Plot is pretty lacking.
- Watched Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta. Intro won me over. Everything about it seemed really cool until the main character got angry when he saw some kind of Matriarch figure. Totally lost me after that port.
- Okay maybe I might finish this. I read the Wiki for it and the character I liked is the love interest.
- Never mind, this series is just too slow for me.
- Took a look at RWBY because I've seen a lot of fanart for it. 3D graphics are a bit lacking, but the motion data at times can be pretty elaborate. This had me for a moment until the characters started TALKING and then I wanted to slap them because the script doesn't take itself seriously enough. Shame because the main character actually appealed to me before she listed all of her pathetic motivations.
- Episode two, wow you guys really lost my interest.
- Randomly watching extra edition SAO. I never finished this series so watching this review is kind of interesting.
My other new addiction which I'm sadly more addicted to than my last addiction.
I could just listen to this one for hours. I can't see Macedonia winning Eurovision, but I'll root for them anyway.
Pisti and Sharrkan
I know this pairing may seem too peanut butter and peanut butter, but it makes more sense than the water and oil that is Spartos and Pisti or Spartos and Sharrkan. In there little drinking trio he really feels like a third wheel and the odd man out.
Found this one in my sketchbook. Did a quick color. It came out better than I expected.
( Special Comic for the Sinei CommunityCollapse )
- Current Mood: restless