Art Commissions - ROUND SIX
View commissioning information HERE
??? for ??? Illustration
??? for ??? Illustration
??? for ??? Illustration
Not sure if I have
anything to squeeze in here
Not sure if I have
anything to squeeze in here
Not sure if I have
anything to squeeze in here
- Notes from November and December. Really didn't do a good job keeping track.
- Saw that RWBY started a second season so I checked to see if there were any improvements in the story presentation and I didn't really see any, so I kept walking.
- I completely forgot about NaNoWriMo! It's already November!
- Magi 245, You see that magic arrow thing Hakuryuu did? Yeah, that's what I honestly have been expecting out of Spartos' metal vessel all of this time- I'm not going to lie. We're probably never going to know what it is.
- ENGLISH SHALLIE IS COMING OUT MARCH 13!!!
- ... They changed Strard to Stellard. NO... no no no no no no no.
- Watched the EAH thronecoming special... not the kind of plot twist I was looking forward to.
- Post one post on in the SJ forums and it gets deleted. So much for trying to join the community.
- The upcoming hooded Ashlynn and Blondie are looking really nice.
- Spartos is now in SnB... Holy God NO- this is the day I've been dreading. I'm prepared to see everything I ever knew and loved about him ruined for life.
- ...Nendroid Elsa.... that better be a fake... Lord please no...
- So it's official that Shallie is the last Dusk game... meaning if GUST puts out anymore Atelier games, they won't be Dusk related. I'm relieved because I don't want to see what an extended future would hold for Solle and Miruca. I just want to pretend they eventually fell in love and got married.
- DD rereleases- I'm not surprised Melty and Sasara won... the only thing that surprises me is the same thing that has always confused me, which is why Sasara is so popular to be begin with. I've watched To Heart 2 and the doll has never done the character justice.
- Eurovision, Macedonia's new entry can grow on me.
- Magi 248, Everyone thinks that Kiss Gyokuen gave Hakuryuu is her planting herself on him to make him her next doll. I... dunno... that's a bit of a low hanging fruit, isn't it?
- I have no idea why, but the Elsword sprites for some reason really do MMD motion data full justice. It's soo weird.
- The hot chicken sold at the Albertson's deli is really good. Price is pretty fair too.
- Met all of my goals for the week... not that I did any of them well while hurrying to meet them.
- A guy I met that works as a paramedic referred me to the 211 number. I find this so ironic because I was just thinking there should be some kind of phone number I could call for refferals! I want to laugh so hard at the irony it's not even funny.
- So my Dad placed his cellphone in a cup of water that was sitting in his cup holder and now his cellphone is ruined.... for the love of GOD!!! I'm so scared for my phone now.
- Why do I end up being surrounded by people who want Chinese food whenever I'm not in the mood for it.
- GOD CERRITOS IS COLD IN THE MORNING!!! I'M SURPRISED IT'S NOT SNOWING.
- Hetalia World Twinkle? Lord we have run out of titles.
- Wow, Look at that- it's already December.
- Magi 249, Expected this battle to be over by now.
- NEW ENGLISH SHALLIE FOOTAGE.... LORD SHALLISTERA'S VOICE IS ANNOYING. Not a fan of Cortez's voice either. Shallotte's voice isn't annoying enough to match her Japanese voice- in fact, it's actually quite modest which is a little aggravating for me. It's like the person in charge of the voice cast misunderstood that it was Shallotte that was supposed to be annoying and Shallistera that was supposed to have a pleasant, modest voice.
- Miruca better have a good voice or I'll die.
- Had lemon meringue pie for my birthday....but I always do.
- Magi 250, because we never miss a chance to cut off someone's head when the opportunity arises.
- Nendroid Sakura Miku is always so tempting.... but if a DD Sakura Miku ever was released, I would just die.
- Got an inkblazers account. I don't like how it doesn't have a comic scheduling feature. Tapastic and Smackjeeves both have comic scheduling features, why shouldn't inkblazers?
- Since Dad drowned his cellphone in a cup of water, he bought a new one this month. It's a really nice flip phone. I'm so glad those are coming back in style- they really were better.
- Through the woods Cupid, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I CAN'T EVEN!!!! Definitely getting her and Blondie! I'm torn between the Mirror beach Ashlynn and the Woods Ashlynn. I can't. I JUST CAN'T!
- I barely made this Inkblazers account and a bunch of people are already following it and my comic. Given that I'm not updating this thing for another four months, they're probably going to wonder why the hell they followed it when I start posting.
- It's been a while since I made my first weebly. I'm making another site and I feel like I've already forgotten how the platform works! Somehow I managed to successfully bust the title page!
- Eurovision 2015, Netherlands entry is pretty catchy.... I'm not sure if I really really like it, but it's fine. Malta, HOLY GOD YES!!!! I LIKE THIS ONE! I LIKE THIS ONE A LOT!
- Since a canon character has already chosen their entry, I think I'm going to start early on my hetavision project!
- I suddenly remembered why I wanted out of Cyprus' fanbase.
- I wanted to wait until December was over to post this, but I figure, might as well...
- Nevermind, I can't get the internet to cooperate with livejournal.
- Got a jump on the HetaSC album covers this year. I can't wait to see which country releases their song next!
- I made an imgur account. I don't believe I've ever had one of these before.
- It's been a while, maybe I can try to get LJ to post this again.
She's a bit screechy at times, but it blends well with the music. I'm just hoping she can pull it all off flawlessly live.
- Current Mood: exhausted
- Current Music:Ricky Martin - Adios
- Today's Happy Thought Picture! Another sketchbook find I decided to finish. Honest to God, I'd love to draw wall to wall Miruca fanart, but the little details of her design can be such a hassle. It's been a year since I last dabbled in texture layer coloring with PSP06. Didn't come out too bad. I did try to use some of the textures in PSP09 and PSP12, but there wasn't much of an improvement.
- I think... these notes are continuing from October 4th? Not too sure.
- SOMEONE IN THE ACTIVE FANDOM GOT THEIR SHALLIE ARTBOOOOOK!!!!!!!! I hope they keep good on their promise to take pictures of the concept art- I REALLY WANT TO SEE IT!
- OMFG MIRUCA WAS SUPPOSED TO ORIGINALLY WEAR ORANGE AND HAVE SHORT HAIR. HOLY CRAP! It's Miruca so naturally I'm unbiased to which version of her I like the best. They all seem great to me.
- Its hilarious how all of Shallotte's concepts look so much nicer than the official Shallotte herself. They should have just stuck with making her blonde.
- I kind of prefer Shallistera in green.
- Magi 242, we get a whole page to see the battle for Paimon and much to nobody's shock, Seishun got his ass kicked. OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! PLEASE!
- Macross DDs, lets see how this turns out.
- New Novi Stars.... O________O Why are these coming back?
- The next magi omake is going to chart the first impressions of a list of characters. This is Oktaka's usual way of furthering the canon not to my liking. Hakuei and Sinbad are going to have an opinion about each other. She's probably just going to drop a bomb on my ship just to sink it because she found out I was shipping it so hard. What annoys me more is that along with her first impression of Sinbad, will be his first impression of Kouen... yes... this is going to definitely destroy my ship.
- Checked the Eurovision 2015 wiki. Apparently CYPRUS IS BBBAACCCKKK!!!!! OMFG!!!! I CAN WAVE MY CYPRIOT FLAG AGAIN! YAYYYYY!!!
- October 16, 8:30pm, my cousin, Randy, called my Dad to tell him that, his mother, my aunt, Alice, died at 5am.... My Dad's little sister died today. This is a little more disturbing to us because their older sister Aurora died earlier this year and both their deaths feel too close together.
- Got to watch some of the video footage of Miku Expo LA 2014... For some reason that actually made me cry and I don't have a legitimate explanation why.
- I got a chance to watch Mango's animated Lalaloopsy episode... Oh LORD. First off, when I bought this doll a year or two ago, I had this sinking feeling she wouldn't understand/be understood by mainland characters. I can't believe I was actually right about that. Over all, I'm not sure if the message they were trying to send successfully came across. While it wasn't fair for everyone to try to change Mango, she equally wasn't doing a good job being polite about repelling their customs. Not saying that is wrong- but I can see how kids might take it the wrong way. Also, if I had a dollar for every time she said the word "coconut" I'd have enough money to buy a whole other Lalaloopy doll.
- Okay, Macross DDs, I love how Ranka's face came out. Sheryl can grow on me, I can learn to like her after a while. They're outfits look shabby. I hope they pick different material for specific accents.
- SHALLIE IS COMING TO US IN 2015!!!!!! MIRUCA BETTER HAVE A GOOD DUB VOICE OR I'LL SCREAM!!! OTL I'm about 99.9% sure they are going to cast her with a whiney voice even though her voice is supposed to be placid.
- Also, with the annoucement of Eschatology Plus coming to the PlayStation Vita, I can only hope that Shallie Plus will follow suit and that will be the platform I'll finally be able to play it on ... because there is no way in hell I'm shelling out for a PS3. Like Ayesha, Eschatology Plus will come with all of the DLC party members as well as new costumes (although I kind of wonder if they'll try to reinsert Solle Grumman into E&LPlus as playable, taking Shallie combat motion data and coupling with his old green uniform module, but that honestly is more wishful thinking than anything else). This makes me super, extra excited to see what additions will be included for Shallie plus as far as costumes and such go- because all we got this year was silly little swim suits for all our lolicon needs. If possible I want to see Miruca in another outfit- HOPEFULLY ONE THAT ISN'T SUCH A HASSLE TO DRAW!!!!
- Dad went to Alice's viewing, but he didn't wake up on time to make it to the funeral. He said that his relatives were kind of standoffish to him so he didn't feel like he was missing anything.
- Really, I don't appreciate it when people say they have a certain preference of breast size. It's better to have a healthy appreciation of all sizes.... of course most of the people who have a preference of breast aren't usually female.
- New Ringdoll girl's body. I love how they remade the waist, it looks so soft. Not to mention, the arms finally look like they are the correct length for the body. The last two bodies they always looked like they were too short.
- Watching Tamako Love Story (part of the Tamako Market series)... love the animation, as usual... storyline is dragging.... opening is severely misleading. It's like "This is where Dera is... not that anybody cares". I haven't watched the first installment of the series, but they do a good job of keeping it episodic enough to just pick up right here without any knowledge.
- Took a look around Tapastic. It's MUCH easier to wield than SmackJeeves and Comic Fury.
- DEAR GOD, I WILL BE ALL OVER THE CYPRIOT NATIONAL SELECTION LIKE CHEAP COLOGNE. I don't know what's more interesting- the speculation of Ivi hosting it or that there is an entry called MAGIC by someone named Doody.... I haven't heard it yet, but I kind of want it to win just because the name is funny.
- Wow October is almost over! That was fast
- My love for Simply Lemonade® with Mango juice is unhuman... no they are not paying me to say that.
- Current Mood: productive
- Current Music:Fitz and The Tantrums - Fools Gold
- Today's Happy Thought Picture! Stuff I found last minute and edit inserted into this post because I didn't have anything fanarty earlier. Here is Haruka Suenaga in a little wedding cosplay for October. It's been years since I last drawn her and there is a ton more information about her than back in the day. I remember when I wasn't too sure what I was dealing with the first time I drew her, but now I feel like she has more background, but not enough personality. I really want to know what her weaknesses are- what scares her more than anything. Sounds like a perfect Halloween topic.
- Actually not sure if this is one month of notes or a month and a half of notes or whatever.
- ...BUGS NEEDD TO STOP BITING ME.
- Wow, look at that! The Magi Manga got pulled from the internet due to liscencing.
- Now that BlueFairy is introducing double joints into their TF doll line, I wonder if it's a good time to get back into the TF fandom again.
- DD MIRAI AND CANDY MEMORIAL DOLLS OMFG I HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE AT GETTING MIRAI!!!!!! I was kind of disturbed by the number of DD fans that didn't recognize them immediately, but I guess the fanbase is mostly made up of people who joined in the last four years.
- I like Mangabird is still secretly hosting Magi chapters even though it's supposed to be all taken down.
- Magi 238, Morgiana knocks over Alibaba to run over to Aladdin- it's been a while since my RARE ship caught a little wind. ALAMOR FTW.
- Sailor Mercury Pullip.... AAAHHHHHUUUGGGG!!! *grabby hands*
- Magi 239, Someone should have checked this chapter for continuity errors before it got officially published. I know we haven't seen Team Sindria in a long while, but seriously? Kouen finally lost interest in Aladdin, THANK GOD!!!! Now as soon as Judar finishes monologing we can GTFO weeee!!!
- So Volks has mentioned making more Mikus or more Vocaloids? Can I hope for a Sakura Miku as of some point? She was always my favorite Miku. They're probably just going to hash out Rin, Luka and Meiko next though.... I kind of want to see how Meiko turns out, face mold wise- other than that, she's not the most exciting costume. Monica wants to see how they'd pull off Luka's outfit. Rin is my last hope for wig. I love her hair color. Her outfit has never impressed me, and I have a sinking feeling her face mold won't either. If they produced her as well as her casual green jacket outfit as a dress set then I WILL BE SOLD. Other than that.... MEH...
- Some people are still expecting them to make Kaito and Ren... after having heard nothing more about Volks making boy dolls, this doesn't feel like it's going to manifest anything... seriously. But since we're on the topic.... KAITO FTW.
- I'm going to be honest, if they hash out Vocaloid doll like they have been the Touhou ones or the Idolmaster ones, I'll shit bricks if Gumi gets her own doll... please no...
- So Monica wants to get into Snk... oh fuck no...
- Never mind, she just wanted to get into Levi and Eren... PHEW... I thought I was going to have to put up with watching that series.
- ..... WTF, Levi is in his thirties, Eren is 15 and yet, according to the Atelier fanbase, I'm not allowed to ship Miruca and Solle? Solle is younger than Levi and Miruca is older than Eren. I want to slap the Atelier fan base now... I hope none of them are into SnK or I'll slap them even harder.
- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THE AGE GAP BETWEEN EREN AND LEVI IS EVEN BIGGER THAN THE AGE GAP BETWEEN KAKASHI AND SAKURA AND THE NARUTO FAN BASE IS SO AGAINST THAT PAIRING. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.
- .... OTL... I'm done with you little hypocritical internet and your double standards.
- Rereading Magi 239 in English... I still think the Kou Empire is wrong here, but if Ohtaka is still bent on demonizing Sinbad and Sindria then she can go fly that kite.
- Someone put the entire story script of Kakusansei Million Arthur on the English Wiki. I CAN'T BELIEVE AFTER TWO YEARS I CAN FINALLY FIND OUT WHAT THIS STORYLINE IS ABOUT!!
- SMCrystal EP06, worse visual story boarding ever. It's like they were accommodating for the fact that the animators could only draw close ups. It really threw off the flow of the storyline.
- Magi 240, When is she going to stop making Sinbad look bad?
- Listened to Niki Minaj's Anaconda song....... somehow I was expecting there to be so much more to this....
- As much as I don't appreciate the English correcting how American's write certain English words, I also don't appreciate American's calling the English's spellings, of those words, misspelled.
- THE SHALLIE ARTBOOK IS COMING OUT SOON. OMFG I HOPE THERE IS MORE THINGS IN THERE THAN WE SAW UPLOADED TO ZEROCHAN.
- Magi 241, BWAHAHAH SEIRYUU CHANGED OVER FROM KOUEN'S SIDE TO HAKURYUU.... orz I'm like the only one who noticed that because I actually give a crap what the Li family does in this series.
- I like how someone on gameFAQ addressed a whole topic pointing out that Miruca is more attractive than the two leads. I wish I can agree with this person, I just don't have an account there to do it with.
- Wow, the other members are really wailing on this Miruca topic negatively. Yeesh! This totally and completely remind me why I don't identify with the gaming community anymore.
- When did it suddenly become October?
- Picked up some blank greeting cards for future commissions.
- I bought some metallic pens.... this is a first for me. I don't usualy buy metallic pens- I get handed metallic pens.
- These pens definately are not water resistant.
- I was recommended to try SketchUp. I'm watching the tutorial and so far, it's really catching my interest. My inner interior designer is screaming. I just hope my computer can handle the 3D modeling. I can't even get Miku Miku Dance to load models... but I hope it's only because of the bones.
- Really liking Sketchup. I can't even put into words my love for this program. Thank you.
- I couldn't remember my old gameFAQ account so I made a scrap one and threw a bomb in the anti-Miruca thread. You shits stay the hell away from my babu LOL!
- Shallie Artbook seems to already be out. I wonder if any Japanese novelty or import stores will be selling it in America.
- SMCrystal EP07... did you guys just skip over a transformation sequence opportunity? Wow.
- So nobody can touch Zoisite with their powers, but Tuxedo can sneak up and punch him? .... wow...
- Y'know it's been a long time since I last changed this layout. Maybe I should look into it. I know I don't come here much anymore, but it would be nice to have a little new scenery.
I had too much fun with this asshole. I really want to draw more of him and Miruca, but unlike Solle, Miruca is a bit of a hassle to draw. I'm still trying to work things out with her. When I do, the ship will sail!
- Current Mood: drained
- T oday's Happy Thought Picture! Something I randomly scribbled earlier this month.That’s all of the explanation I have.
Notes from five weeks worth of random days. Solle's combat finisher demo totally blew the hell out of my mind. I wasn't expecting that. He doesn't really do anything, but write and point. Latest Magi chapter, seems like Arba just turned on Sheba... IIII KNNNNEEWWWWW IIITTTTT!!!!!!!!! II KNNNEEWWW ITTT!!! bless the person who uploaded battle gameplay of Solle and Miruca. FEEELLLLSS!!! I can't believe he gets pie for poweups. THAT IS SO MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF WRONG. Overall Solle is exciting to watch for a guy who virtually does nothing. After watching this persons version of LincaxRaoul I'm starting to wonder if that segment of Solle, Linca, and Homura was a follow up of this conversation because not only does Raoul mention Homura, but Homura talks to her the longest. Forget it, I'm going to stop worrying about it. There are no ships in this game. Watching a battle against "prototype" and the amount of my OTP is more than I can handle. Seems like there was no Magi this week. I hope this trail of flakiness is sign of it's inevitable demise..... I think I might change my userpics again soon. Too much Soruca love <3 Woke up Tuesday morning to find out that Robin Williams died.... that's not how I wanted to start off my day. Escha's DLC finally went up..... The newer battle motion data is pretty cool. I did find it a little frustrating that one of her skills can correspond with Solle's.... but it only bothers me as someone who really doesn't like that ship... I have a sinking feeling that shit's gunna bother me every time it happens (especially since I only want the battles for Solle and Miruca). She also administers food for her supports.... other than that... she gives off the Mary sue vibe, but that's probably only because she's from the last game. Miruca, number three on the Japanese favorite character poll- HELLSYEAH! Miruca, character design on Zerochan. I swear- she wants me to make her a cosplay doll.
- Rereading Real Bout Highschool. OMFG THE ARRTTT STILL GIVES ME THE CHILLS.
- WENT BACK TO DAISO JAPAN AND BOUGHT OUT THE WHOLE MOFO STORE!!!!!
- .... I love having a horizontal clipboard- THANK YOU DAISOOOOOOO!!
- I also love having a tiny clipboard- THANK YOU DAISSOOOOO!
- Magi 235 .... I hope this shit ends after this... I'm tired of learning about Alma Toran.
- OTL I keep going back to Daiso Japan and buying stuff. I NEED TO STOP!!
- No magi this week. Are they releasing every other week on purpose?
- OTL... I have no Shallie in my life.... I gave up watching off of youtube after people starting swapping Miruca out for Escha.
- Went to Tuesday Morning and found two J-dolls. I was pretty shocked. It was Marche and Melrose Ave. Not my favorites, but they were nice enough... they were both $20 ea.
- Dear skin tone sensitive Hetalia fans. Just to let you know, the tones Himaruya typically uses for his tan-skin characters is hard as hell to edit. He shades with an atrocious pink and throwing that on orange looking skin is a nightmare.
- I love how Miruca is winning for best long distance weapon for the PS3 Atelier games.
- Someone posted an internet guide to Altelier Shallie and one of the side storyline for Shallotte is losing weight and dieting... holy god...
- I also find it entertaining that Google translate identifies Solle as Saul. It also sees Miruca as Milka.
- CAN I HAZ ATELIER MIRUCA SPIN OFF PLEEEZZZ!!???
- "Miruca and Cortez discuss quality of education of school" .... I love this website. It's more fun than watching the game on youtube.
- "Solle complains about office work" but in his monotone voice, it hardly sounds like complaining at all.
- I think I found that event I was trying to watch on youtube, the one where Solle and Miruca actually had a face to face conversation. According to the website, it's hard to make this event happen.
- Apparently, the scene with Linca, Homura, and Solle they were talking about Linca #8 which works in Corseit. This Linca is #7 meaning she's probably a year or two older than the 8th one... and the 8th one is about thirty now.... damn.
- "Keith and Miruca debate about the fate of ancient alchemy and modern alchemy" y'know I really wanted to know what he had to say to her about this.
- "Solle talks about work-related stress" because it's the only thing interesting that ever happens in his life.
- I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see that one of the events Miruca has with Solle was loosely titled "I've found my dream". I need to stop before this pairing kills me.
Searched the Shallie OST for that serious office music.
It's titled "Song of the sand sea hunters", but it's pretty much the music that plays when you walk into the building to get your missions.
- Current Mood: jubilant
Crossover Fanart -Sorcery King and
Alice Margatroid Originally uploaded
- Today's Happy Thought Picture! When I first started drawing fanart for this pairing, I made sure to do three pictures and so far I've only managed to clear two out of the three. The third one has waited to long to be completed. I decided for this specific picture to take a different approach to the characters appearances.
- Notes for a wide variety of days throughout the month.
- Trying out the Atelier Escha & Logy anime- mostly because I'm really into Shallie right now and I kind of want to see what some of the returning characters were up to in the last storyline. My favorite right now is Solle, but I'm half expecting him to make me hate him in the next twelve episodes.
- "You've just started and you're already causing trouble" - XDXDXD you and your flowers can go fuck themselves.
- "We don't have the funds for that" - I have this feeling most of his dialog is going to consists of responses like this one.
- Watching the opening of the Shallie game. I like how the first character you get a real face of is Solle... but only after you get a crotch full of him. LOL!
- Why is the music so strong when Shallotte meets Solle? He's not evil!
- FUCK, MY NEW OTP IS BEING SEPARATED BY AN ENTIRE BUILDING!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS!!!
- I swear, I'm just going to browse the whole game looking for nothing, but Solle.
- HOLY FUCKING CRAP, I THINK I FINALLY FOUND A SCENE WHERE MY OTP IS IN THE SAME ROOM!!! Yeeesss!!!! I HAVE AN EXCUSE TO DRAW THEM TOGETHER.
- And three people jump to tell me not to ship it- oh for the love of crap, I was shipping this a week ago. It's too late.
- Given how opposed Solle was to Escha in the beginning vs how he respects her in Shallie is a four year progression I would like to see explained... it's actually bugging me.
- There was a moment between Solle, Linca, and Homura that bothered me... Homura said something to her that embarressed Solle. I HOPE TO GOD THEY AREN'T TRYING TO SHIP THEM CANON- NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
- Sometimes I feel like I'm not allowed to have a favorite character or ship them because I never like who they're supposed to get with.
- Finally watching Sailor Moon Crystal. I'm not sure if I'm digging all of the transformation sequences being in 3D now, but I guess it beats having to redraw the old ones.
- They played video games and got free pens....
- The amount of people skills that all of these monsters have is unsettling now that I'm an adult.
- Pullip Hinachigo.....SHIT IS GETTING REEALL!!!!!!!!!!! *PRAYS FOR KARANARIA AND SOUSEISEKI*
- Current Magi chapter, please tell me the history of the world is over because it sure felt like it just ended. I hope we can get back to the characters we know and love after that.... and then one of them is going to die. PLEASE LET IT BE HAKUEI OR SPARTOS! PPLLEAASSEE!!! I WANT A REASON SO STOP READING THIS SERIES!!!!
- I like how Dollheart didn't announce the winners until the 24th.
- The amount of Miruca in Shallotte's side of the game is more than I can handle. I swear, I'm going to squee myself to death.
- I like how Shallotte calls Homura "HOMUHOMU"... On a side note, I didn't expect Homura to be this irritating. I don't know what it is about him, I actually REALLY don't like him... maybe because of that thing with Linca?
- Personally I feel like Miruca and Cortes don't have the same amount of cut scenes as each other for both being supporting characters.
- OMFG CENTER-STUDENT MIRUCA IS Adorable!!!! *THROWS EVERYTHING*
- Although I'm happy that Miruca made it into two out of the four endings, I'm upset that she's nothing, but a voice over in the second one.
- Seriously not enough boys in this game. Half of them are unplayable.
- It's weird seeing Miruca with Albert. I hope to GOD they aren't supposed to be a thing....
- Honestly I'm just stalking Miruca to see if Solle will appear in any of her films. It took about half way into Shallotte's game to get her in that office of his!!!!! AND THEN THE PERSON UPLOADING JUST SKIPPED THE ENTIRE CONVERSATION!!! ..orz I'm going to download the video anyway because OTP.
- I swear, I didn't get the amount of Miruca I was hoping for... BUT earlier I got all of the Solle in the world- WTF....
- Current Mood: ecstatic
- Current Music:Sam Tsui - Me Without You
- Today's Happy Thought Picture! Something I drew for the SinEi Community this last month. Honestly, I just drew the picture for the Sindria version of Seishun because I love the hell out of Seishun. I'd like to think Seishun and Ja'far could get along since they both have ambidextrous weapon styles. Ja'far, in theory, is supposed to be skilled, but as far as on screen performance goes he can be just as pitiful as Seishun. If they were a ship, I believe they would be called JaShun.
- Notes from a bunch of random days in the path two months.
- Magi ch229- So Ohtaka killed Tess.... *laughs* I hope he wasn't the preexisting character death she warned us about. All this time we've been waiting for one of our favorite characters to die- not a random one.
- Magi ch230- well... that was anti-climatic.
- Dollheart tournament is down to it's final poll. Not to thrilled about the prizes so I'm perfectly okay with losing.
- I got a Weebly, but I'm mostly just using it to play around with it's features. I really do want a website again. I haven't had one since Geocities closed years ago.
- Watched Rising Star for Josh Groban, Stayed for Macy Kate. Praying to GOD that everybody Kurt Hugo Schneider collabed with doesn't end up getting processed through that show like meat. Honestly, I only have one Macy Kate song on my playlist, but I took it so PERSONALLY when she stood up there to sing that Rixton song.
- I got a Dropr recommendation so I made and account. It doesn't make sense and I don't know whether to give it some time or to forget about it completely.
- Doesn't seem like there was any Magi this week.
- The Target out here in Cerritos already has the new EAH dolls. I saw all of the thronecoming ones and a few of the hatastic ones. They all looked terrible in box. I'm not even sure if I could save them if I bought one and styled it.
- I missed Rising star this week, but boy were the reviews for it bad. I was just worried someone else I knew would end up there, but it seems like the rating for the show aren't high enough to keep it going on for long. Honestly it's too early to say, but I haven't seen a lot of high enthusiasm for it.
- I have to admit, I screamed a little when I saw the new DD Alisa Ilinichina Amiella. I love the art from God Eater and I'm so excited for her! Not as excited as I was for Youmu, where I couldn't even sleep, but enthusiastic none the less.
- As for the other Idolmaster release... not digging her nose. I'll wait for more photos though.
- DD08 AND DD09. I'm a little sad, I was hoping for more heads that would be compatible for the MDD body. Both of these face have rather long noses and probably won't look as good with it. I like that the eight comes with an open mouth, but it's not really wide open enough for my taste. Monica likes the 09, but I think I need more time to get a feel for that one first.
- Still getting the hang of Weebly. I want to say it's getting easier for me, but that would be too confident.
- I like how, to Weebly, yellow is BARF yellow.
- Spent all day playing with Weebly. I finally understand how the page html title system works. That could have been more obvious!
- Had an uneventful Fourth of July.
- We ended up celebrating the Fourth on the Fifth... stupid huh?
- Watched the new season of Free! I didn't get to finish the last season past episode one, but for some reason the second season is already disappointing me.
- Watched Himegoto. Aside from being a short series like Pupipo... I have no idea what I just subjected my brain to.
- Never mind, the thing I decided to watch right after it was much much much more confusing.
- Hanayamata has a very nice opening. The over all animation is very detailed.
- This is so surreal. I'm loving it.
- "A beautiful smile" ... this child clearly has fangs.
- I liked this until the fairy turned out to be another student.... from NEW JERSEY.... NNNEEWWW JJEERRSSSEEEYYYY!!!!!
- ... Good feeling is leaving....
- Watched Momo Kyun Sword. The animation is nice thus far. Not a very inventive plot, but I'm going to give it a shot because I used to watch a lot of series like this one.
- Why does the animation cheapen out every time a crucial fight is at the end of the episode?
- Tried Jinsei and the over all mood is off putting. Didn't make it very far.
- This week's magi. Seriously still think that Arba is actually Gyokuen.... Seeing her say "father" was a really huge hint.
- Watched the new SAO. I'm only half interested.
- It's been a week since the Dollheart tournament ended and they still haven't said who won it yet.
- Not looking forward to tomorrow...
I haven't drawn Mizuki in years. This was my first time doing her servant outfit in color. One of the first sketches I drew of Mizuki was in her servant outfit. I'd like to draw more of her, but I have no plans of it as of this time.
- Current Mood: cynical
- Current Music:Ryan Dolan - Only Love Survives
- Today's Happy Thought Picture! Something I randomly found this sinei sketch in my sketchbook and I thought it looked easy enough to finish and post for the SinEi community. While posting this entire entry, I just noticed that Flickr doesn't share to LJ anymore. What a waste. It's a good thing I have html skills or I wouldn't have been able to fake using flickr sharing on my LJ without the help of my actual flickr. Not really sure if I've been digging any of these wierd changes all of our websites have been doing....
- Notes from random days over the last two months. I honestly lost track.
- Finally finished Pupipo. I'm surprised he was her son all of his time. That's kind of cute. And the OTP I wanted created him. THANK YOU!
- Trying to watch the new Blade and Soul anime adaptation. I don't really know if it's taking my interest yet.
- Wow, she got picked up by some guys really fast.
- I'm assuming the guy who peed his pants isn't her love interest.... HOLY GOD, he's proud that he's been his own pants. That is dumb....
- I'm sorry Mori, but you were asking for that.
- Aruka's lack of expression is kind of turning me off to her.
- ... Now they want to get rid of her... It's funny because it's the same guy who brought her there that wants to get rid of her. Feh.
- And then everybody just died. Wow that was all at once.
- Aruka cut her own hair... with no explanation.
- Next episode.... wait... what was the point of letting Mori live if she's not in this story anymore?
- I know Aruka is looking for work, but this is like pulling teeth.
- I don't think I can honestly finish this....
- Tried out Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? instead. The setting is really nice so far.
- Just the fact that she's come to live in a new city for the first time is giving me the feels.
- She got mad that there aren't any rabbits at the rabbit cafe.... holy GOD.
- IF THESE TWO GIRLS ARE THE CANON SHIP I'M GOING TO SCREAM.
- This intro is full of nothing, but cute.
- I don't know if it's me or the website, but I can't get the episode to progress after the intro.
- Someone already made a Conchita Wurst Obitsu... NO.
- Now that Eurovision is over, I'm just casually waiting for all the hype to end. I need a break from it.
- Meanwhile, Magi. This chapter isn't in English, but it's pretty obvious that Solomon knocked Sheba up.
- Next chapter, Solomon~ I can't believe it's not Sinbad.
- I feel like all I've been doing lately is reviewing Magi chapters. I've long since given up expecting to see my favorite characters ever again. They were all minor characters anyone. I should just give up and focus on fanarting them before Ohtaka goes and kills them all.
- I wish I had some new doll news to review, but all the new information that's been out hasn't exactly been exciting- atleast not for me...
- I think I might change my LJ icons after this. I'm kind of bored with some of my old ones already.
Sorcery King and Alice Margatroid
The game crossover ship I'm really into. I only stuck them together because I just can't ship them with the other characters from their games. Other than that, he's probably too whiny for her.
Spartos riding my full scale depiction of the winged-unicorn from his official sticker picture. I think it looks ridiculous, but I was into horses when I drew it because CALIFORNIA CHRROOMMEEEEE!!!!!
The King and Queen of Sindria.
I feel like I'm the only one who contributes to this pairing's group. Alternate universe where Hakuei becomes Queen of Sindria. Canonly, these two will probably never be able to get married (not as long as Kouen exsists in their universe) ,but the novelty for me was solely just designing Hakuei an outfit to compliment her husband. I really love redressing Hakuei. She's a lot of fun to create fashion for.
- Current Mood: gloomy
- Current Music:Valentina Monetta - Maybe
- I found a cool art book picture from Vividred Operation so I thought I'd give it a shot and watch it later.
- Hauling ass on my commission.
- I'm so glad I never got a DA account.
- Watching Vividred- the opening is interesting thus far.... she calls her bike, Doggy? ;A; I guess it makes sense. Monica called her first bike sugar cube.
- Wow, Akane has a great arm!
- Wow, her grandfather actually died... what never mind, he's the animal mascot now.... what a waste of grandpa... Seriously, this is a shit way to get an oldfart to rely on his grand daughters.
- Well this certainly got dramatic....
- And her friend is praying to her- WHAT?
- Wow, Aoi's plane crashed, why isn't she dead?
- Wow, she's falling to her doom, why isn't she dead?
- Nevermind, we're having a mahou shoujo transformation sequence....
- I don't think I can finish this series. It's a bit too....rushed now.
- Setup for Eurovision this year, but I'm a tad worried. The livestream is jerky this morning, which is odd because it's MORNING and that's the best time for the wifi.
- I've lowered the livestream quality to medium and it's only helping a little. I put it on low and still no real change.
- Seriously, I haven't even crossed two minutes worth of an hour into this Sunday event stream without jerking, how am I supposed to get the actual contest jerk free during lunch.
- I managed to get through Semi-final one with jerks and stops every little while, but semi-final two was just HORRIBLE!!! THE LIVESTREAM SKIPPED THROUGH ALL OF THE SONGS I LOVED!!!! THANK GOD ESC HAS A YOUTUBE OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE MISSED EVERYTHING!!!!! I swear, if the GRAND FINALE is THIS BAD, I'm going to SCREAM.
- Shit I started my period.
- Meanwhile, Dollheart Facebook just made me wish I had never submitted to the illustration contest. OTL if I had known this contest was going to go straight to Facebook I would have NEVER submitted!!!!
Favorites from this year's Eurovision
My new addiction
I remember when I thought I hated this song
And this one too
I love it so much now
This one the livestream just totally glipped and skipped on me. I was SOO MAD!!
and this one too.
AND THIS ONE IS MY BABY.
T___T BUT IT FEELS LIKE SUCH A FLOP! WWHHHYYYYYYYYYYY?!!?!? WHY DO ALL MY FAVORITE SONGS TURN OUT SO HORRIBLE!!!
- Current Mood: moody
- Notes from random days.
- I blew a shitload of money buying PSPX2 and a new camera. Not sorry.
- Tried to watch Yugioh Arc-v and I couldn't make it through the first five minutes of it.
- April 8th. Today's Dad's birthday. He doesn't seem like he wants to celebrate though.
- The only thing worse than someone assuming that I have a DA is someone assuming that I have a pixiv account. Honestly, if I had a pixiv, I would know about it.
- Trying to bide my time waiting for my new camera to arrive. Lord knows when my new PSPX2 is going to get here.
- Camera came at the end of the week
- Still trying to figure out how to work this thing
- Never mind. I got it.
- PSPX2 came on Monday.
- Unfortunately that was the same day we took our computer to get repaired.
- Computer came back from repairs on Wednesday.
- Monica bought a cable to hook the computer up to the TV and we had fun showing Mom and Dad the internet.
- Printer suddenly breaks randomly on Saturday. FML!!!
- Watched the new Pokemon special. The characters are adorable and I ship them.
- Chatting with HP customer service... exactly what I didn't want to be doing right now.
- My new printer will arrive by the 28th... or sooner.
- HOLY CRAP I FOUND A BEAUTIFUL REVERSE HAREM GAME. I CAN'T! I HATE REVERSE HAREMS!!!
- My printer arrived on Monday.
- Sent back the old one.
- Printed and scanned the hell out of the world.
- Wasted the last of my blank ink cartridge.
- Finished a commission on Thursday! YAY! OTL TOOK ALL FRIGGEN MONTH!
- Awe shit, I just realizes that Eurovision is next week. CRAPPP, MY BODY IS NOT READY!!
- My new printer broke Sunday morning and customer service was no help at all. I'm done with Hewlett-Packard.
- Eurovision is in a week and I don't think I'll be able to participate in fanart for it without my printer. I could try with my scanner, but then I'll have to make up for all oddities with extra editing.
- Did Dollheart forget they were holding a contest?
- Why is it every time I want to update my LJ blog, LJ won't let me?
- Money came in so I can go hunting for a new printer now.... this is going to be fun *eyeroll*. I better get one before Sunday or else I won't be able to draw Hetavision art this Eurovision work.
- Current Mood: annoyed
- Notes from random days.
- Installed Libreoffice. I like it! It's a little basic looking, but it works more or less like MSoffice. I can view my old MSoffice files in it.
- So apparently, Project Diva added Knife to the game. *internally screaming* I have to see the MV for it- I NEED IT!
- Pupipo confuses them. One moment everybody was making a huge deal about the water and not touching it and then afterward they kept using it like a portal.
- Is this a Keroro reboot I'm seeing... because THANK YOU!
- Magi, biggest battle of the current Manga arc and they use low budget animation.
- The moment the seven seas alliance came in, I had to resist the urge to puke. I can't believe Dareios Djinn equip is sandy blonde. Seriously...
- All the fight from this point on was compromised with low graphics. How disappointing because it was originally the most insane looking set of illustrations back in the manga. I was hoping they would make sense of it in the anime, but they didn't even try.
- Morgiana rides her fire wings almost like a skateboard or skates. One, that's not how it looked in the manga, and two, that was kind of interesting.
- Holy CRAP when did Flickr change?
- Finally printed out my first document in libreoffice. It's going to take some getting used to, but it did the trick.
- I don't remember if I mentioned that someone recommended Noragami so I'm trying it out.
- This shit is actually pretty interesting, but I don't know if I want to carry on like this for a whole season.
- Watched the PV for Knife for the new Project Diva. The dance and camera angles are lacking. I'm so disappointed.
- Jumped into storage and finally pulled out my PSP 06 and 09 cds!!
- I managed to install PSP06 easily, but psp09 kept telling me I wasn't the admin of the computer and I couldn't install it, so I had to dive into the CD files just to force it to install itself.
- It's April fool's day already
- MEXICO AND CHINA DISNEYSTORE SMALL WORLD DOLLS!!! AHHHHH!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?
- Catching up with Magi again. I like how the majority of the animation improved specifically for the last episode. Dareios gets only one other line in the manga script and THEY GAVE IT TO THE OTHER TWO KINGS! HAKUEI'S ONLY OTHER LINE THEY GAVE IT TO KOUMEI WHAT THE HELLL!!!!
- While I was drawing, I was also watching Selector Infected WIXOSS. Not an inventive idea, but the presentation is interesting.
- First thing in the morning, I woke up and voted on the DDS and MDD polls. My votes went to Haruka Amami, Yukiho and Youmu. They are all on my wishlist right now.
- The new DDs, Rin and Ranko, are pretty, but not my type of faces.
Hetavision 2014 Album covers I drew for this years Eurovision Song Contest. I actually went out of my way to edit the title to say "Hetavision".
- Current Mood: tired